|NUMBER:||26||BIRTHDATE:||June 24, 1973|
|HEIGHT:||6' 0"||BIRTHPLACE:||Espoo, Finland|
|WEIGHT:||194||DRAFTED:||MNS / 1992 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||4th (88th overall)|
|Frank J. Selke Trophy||1997-1998 / 1998-1999 / 2002-2003|
HOME: 31 GP, 2-8-10, 2 PIM, -1 ROAD: 27 GP, 2-5-7, 6 PIM, -7
* Had a helper and a shootout goal, Apr. 8 vs. ANA.
* Earned his first three-point night of the season with a goal and two helpers, Apr. 2 vs. EDM.
* Won a bronze medal with Finland (his fourth in five olympics, both records) in Vancouver.
* Recorded his 266th career NHL assist, moving past Darryl Sydor for 10th in franchise history, Jan. 12 @ PHI.
* Played in his 840th career game, moving past Zubov to third in franchise history, Dec. 29 vs. CHI.
* Scored his ninth short handed goal of his career moving into a tie for fourth in franchise history, Dec. 17 @ ATL.
* Became the third Dallas Star to reach 500 career NHL points (Modano & Zubov), Dec. 12 @ LA.
* Scored his first goal of the season on the power play, Nov. 28 vs. TB.
* Earned his first assist of the season, Oct. 14 vs. NSH.
MULTI-POINT GAMES (2): 2pts: 1 3pts: 1 4pts: 0
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
It's such a privilege to be one of these 80 great players to do this milestone, and it doesn't get better than this doing it where I started. It means a lot to me. A big thanks goes to all the players tonight who helped me to achieve that and also all the players through my career.