HOME: 31 GP, 2-8-10, 2 PIM, -1 ROAD: 27 GP, 2-5-7, 6 PIM, -7
* Had a helper and a shootout goal, Apr. 8 vs. ANA.
* Earned his first three-point night of the season with a goal and two helpers, Apr. 2 vs. EDM.
* Won a bronze medal with Finland (his fourth in five olympics, both records) in Vancouver.
* Recorded his 266th career NHL assist, moving past Darryl Sydor for 10th in franchise history, Jan. 12 @ PHI.
* Played in his 840th career game, moving past Zubov to third in franchise history, Dec. 29 vs. CHI.
* Scored his ninth short handed goal of his career moving into a tie for fourth in franchise history, Dec. 17 @ ATL.
* Became the third Dallas Star to reach 500 career NHL points (Modano & Zubov), Dec. 12 @ LA.
* Scored his first goal of the season on the power play, Nov. 28 vs. TB.
* Earned his first assist of the season, Oct. 14 vs. NSH.
MULTI-POINT GAMES (2): 2pts: 1 3pts: 1 4pts: 0
Finnish First All-Star Team (1995) WC-A All-Star Team (1995)Frank J. Selke Trophy (1998, 1999, 2003)
Played in NHL All-Star Game (1998)
Rights transferred to Dallas after Minnesota franchise relocated, June 9, 1993. Missed majority of 1999-2000 due to leg injury vs. Nashville, October 16, 1999. Officially announced his retirement, December 8, 2010.