|NUMBER:||18||BIRTHDATE:||June 4, 1976|
|HEIGHT:||6' 4"||BIRTHPLACE:||Scarborough, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||225||DRAFTED:||BUF / 1994 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||1st (17th overall)|
- Has been a healthy scratch nine times this season, most recently Apr. 7 at NYR.
- Missed nine games (Jan. 5-19) due to knee injury.
- Registered first Maple Leafs assist Nov. 25 at TBL.
- Missed game Nov. 14 vs. CGY due to birth of son Manning.
- Scored first Maple Leafs goal and point Nov. 7 vs. DET (Chris Osgood).
- Missed four games (Oct. 6 - 13) due to undisclosed injury.
- Made Maple Leafs debut Oct. 1 vs. MTL.
- Needs six points for 200 career NHL points.
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
I think Loui Eriksson is a player that can be even better than he was last year. I think we started seeing that at the end of the year, and he could be a replacement for Jarome as a possibility.