|NUMBER:||18||BIRTHDATE:||June 4, 1976|
|HEIGHT:||6' 4"||BIRTHPLACE:||Scarborough, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||225||DRAFTED:||BUF / 1994 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||1st (17th overall)|
- Has been a healthy scratch nine times this season, most recently Apr. 7 at NYR.
- Missed nine games (Jan. 5-19) due to knee injury.
- Registered first Maple Leafs assist Nov. 25 at TBL.
- Missed game Nov. 14 vs. CGY due to birth of son Manning.
- Scored first Maple Leafs goal and point Nov. 7 vs. DET (Chris Osgood).
- Missed four games (Oct. 6 - 13) due to undisclosed injury.
- Made Maple Leafs debut Oct. 1 vs. MTL.
- Needs six points for 200 career NHL points.
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
Not only is it a great idea, but if you don't [start using analytics] you're going to fall behind. You have to be on the cutting edge. It was [Arizona Coyotes assistant general manager] Darcy Regier who said, 'If you didn't invent it, you have to be the second- or third-best copier, because if you're fourth or fifth you've got no chance.'