|NUMBER:||18||BIRTHDATE:||June 4, 1976|
|HEIGHT:||6' 4"||BIRTHPLACE:||Scarborough, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||225||DRAFTED:||BUF / 1994 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||1st (17th overall)|
- Has been a healthy scratch nine times this season, most recently Apr. 7 at NYR.
- Missed nine games (Jan. 5-19) due to knee injury.
- Registered first Maple Leafs assist Nov. 25 at TBL.
- Missed game Nov. 14 vs. CGY due to birth of son Manning.
- Scored first Maple Leafs goal and point Nov. 7 vs. DET (Chris Osgood).
- Missed four games (Oct. 6 - 13) due to undisclosed injury.
- Made Maple Leafs debut Oct. 1 vs. MTL.
- Needs six points for 200 career NHL points.
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
Philadelphia is where I started my NHL career and this is where I want to be so I am really happy. This definitely gives me a lot of confidence by the Flyers showing that they have confidence in me. I know they want to see me get better as a player and this is the place to do it.