|NUMBER:||7||BIRTHDATE:||November 2, 1976 (AGE 37)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 1"||BIRTHPLACE:||Virginia, MN, United States|
|WEIGHT:||200||DRAFTED:||ANA / 1996 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||2nd (35th overall)|
- His 10th goal of the season on April 12 vs. Chicago was the 600th point of his NHL career.
- Finished the season with 15 points (4g-11a) in 12 games.
- Recorded two four-point games (Nov. 21 at Toronto, 1g-3a; March 21 at Calgary, 1g-3a), the third and fourth times he has achieved the mark in his career.
- The Preds did not lose a game in regulation when Cullen found the back of the net (7-0-2).
- Ranked among the NHL's top faceoff men (sixth, 56.7 percent).
- Recorded his first goal in a Nashville sweater on Oct. 17 against the Kings.
- Nashville's most veteran skater, having played in 1,150 regular season games since 1997-98.
- His foundation, Cully's Kids, provides financial resources that support children's health care needs, with an emphasis on cancer.
- Titles Won: 2006 Stanley Cup
Game 4 can't come fast enough. We're pretty anxious to play them again. They're nothing special. We're a pretty damn good hockey team too. We're not shying away from anything. We're in this series to win the Stanley Cup, and they're in our way to win it.