|NUMBER:||12||BIRTHDATE:||June 5, 1980 (AGE 34)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 1"||BIRTHPLACE:||Peterborough, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||215||DRAFTED:||OTT / 1998 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||2nd (44th overall)|
|NHL Foundation Player Award||2011-2012|
- Ended the 2013-14 season by picking up 13 points (3g-10a) in the final 12 games.
- His three assists on April 12 vs. Chicago tied a career high for assists (four times) and points in a game (16 times).
- His 29 assists were a personal best.
- Tallied 20 goals for the sixth time in his career.
- Had two multi-goal games (Dec. 28 vs. L.A and April 4 at Anaheim).
- Led all Preds forwards in ice time (19:45) – nearly three minutes higher than the next closest forward (Hornqvist, 16:51) – tying a career high.
- First among Preds forwards, and fourth in the NHL in blocked shots (73).
- Ranked second among team forwards in hits (144).
- A team-leading 31 (11g-20a) of his his 49 points (20g-29a) came on home ice.
- Tied for second on the team in GWGs (4).
- Finished above 50 percent in the faceoff circle for the first time in the last four seasons.
- A full-time alternate captain in 2013-14.
- Became a spokesman for the I Am Second campaign during the 2013-14 season.
- On Twitter: @MikeFisher1212
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
Great players need great players to play with. That's why we'll have a training camp and we'll find who the best two guys are suited to play with Stamkos.