2011-12 REGULAR SEASON NOTES - Assigned to Worcester on Feb. 2
- Cleared waivers on Jan. 26.
- Reassigned to Worcester on Jan. 19 for conditioning and went 1-1-0 with a 2.47 GAA and .907 save percentage.
- Recalled from his conditioning stint in Worcester on Dec. 23
- Made his first start in Worcester on Dec. 16 and earned a 26-save victory in a 5-1 win at Albany
- Activated from non-roster (injury) player list and assigned to Worcester (AHL) for conditioning on Dec. 12
Jack A. Butterfield Trophy (AHL Playoff MVP) (2005) Olympic All-Star Team (2006) Olympics Best Goaltender (2006) Olympics MVP (2006)
Signed as a free agent by Tampa Bay, July 10, 2009. Signed as a free agent by San Jose, July 1, 2010. Signed as a free agent by Turku (Finland), August 20, 2012. Officially announced his retirement, April 12, 2013.