2015 Playoff Notes:
- Currently in the NHL's Top 10 in playoff face-off percentage (57.9 percent).
NHL Playoff Notes:
- Ranked seventh in face-off efficiency during the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs (60.1 percent).
- His first goal as a member of the Predators was Nashville s first goal of the 2012 playoffs, a 3-2 win over Detroit in Game One of the Western Conference Quarterfinal.
- Helped the Buffalo Sabres to back-to-back Eastern Conference Finals in 2006 and 2007 and was one of 11 Sabres to play in all 18 playoff games in 2006.
Additional Playoff/Championship Notes:
- Represented Team USA at the 2011 World Championship where he played in six games.
- Tied for the Rochester team lead in goals (5) and points (11) during the 2005 Calder Cup Playoffs.
- Tied for ninth in the 2001 WHL Playoffs in points (10g-6a-16pts), helping Portland to the WHL Final.
You know what? We've played in some pretty special buildings along this playoff run so far. You start in Detroit, you go to Montreal, you come here … I think it's the first team to beat three Original Six teams to get to the Final if I'm not mistaken. That says how tough the road has been. Those are tough places to win.
— Lightning forward Steven Stamkos after Game 7 win vs. Rangers on Friday in New York