|NUMBER:||12||BIRTHDATE:||April 17, 1982 (AGE 31)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 0"||BIRTHPLACE:||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||192||DRAFTED:||CGY / 2001 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||1st (14th overall)|
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 9GP 2G-0A-2PTS +3 Even Strength: 2G-0A-2PTS Shorthanded: 0G-0A-0PTS
Road: 6GP 0G-0A-0PTS +1 Power Play: 0G-0A-0PTS
* Tied-3rd on team w/2 GWGs.
* 5th on team w/+4.
* Finished +1 in first game back from injury vs. SJS Dec. 6.
* Notched opening goal in his Penguins debut vs. NJD Oct. 3.
* Tallied 4 hits and 2 blocked shots s vs. NJD Oct. 3.
* Missed 17 games w/lower-body injury Oct. 30-Dec. 3 before being activated from IR Dec. 5.
* Tallied the GWG, picked up 100th career assist, and was a career-high +4 on March 20 vs. Dallas.
* Had 23 points (12G-11A) in 95 games w/COL in '11-12 and '12-13.
* 3-time 20-goal scorer.
* Has played w/ COL, MIN, BOS and CGY.
* Won 2001 NCAA national championship at Boston College where he was teammates with Brooks Orpik and Rob Scuderi.
HIGHS: G: 3 A: 2 P: 3
SHOOTOUT NUMBERS w/PGH: 0 G, 0 Att, 0.0 Pct
REGULAR-SEASON NUMBERS WITH PITTSBURGH: 15GP 2G-0A-2PTS
2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic rink build is underway. WATCH NOW ›
Latest time lapse: WATCH NOW ›
I don't think today was my most solid game that I've had, some rebounds here and there. I know there's a lot of work to do, not every game is going to go as good as these last few. I've just got to make sure I keep working and keep trying to get better.