- One of four Lightning players to skate in all 108 games (regular season and postseason)
- Led the Bolts for power-play assists (15), face-off percentage (52.4) and face-offs taken (1,185)
- Skated in his 600th career NHL game on January 6 at Montreal
- Scored 12 goals, 10 of which came at Amalie Arena, tied for 3rd on the Lightning with 36 assists and tallied 48 points, sixth best on the Bolts
- Posted 4 goals and 10 assists during the Lightning's Stanley Cup Playoffs run
- Ranked 2nd on the Lightning for points (58) and second for power-play goals (6)
- Set a career high with 25 goals
- Won a Stanley Cup with the Detroit Red Wings in 2008 and notched 5 goals and 11 points in 22 playoff games
- Skated for Finland at the World Championships (2012), 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada, and World Junior Championships (2003)
Signed as a free agent by Jokerit Helsinki (Finland), September 21, 2012. Signed as a free agent by Tampa Bay, July 5, 2013.
It's an incredible feeling just to see it go in and see the Joe go pretty crazy. Ever since the introduction there, I was kind of feeling the nerves, and to put that one home, I started to feel comfortable and I thought my play started to pick up.
— Nineteen-year-old Red Wings forward Dylan Larkin after scoring a goal in his NHL debut
TONIGHT ON NHL NETWORK
6:30 ET: Hockey Central Saturday: Hockey Tonight 7:00 ET: NHL Hockey: MTL @ BOS (Live Game) 10:00 ET: NHL Tonight