|NUMBER:||6||BIRTHDATE:||August 14, 1985 (AGE 29)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 4"||BIRTHPLACE:||Sicamous, BC, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||233||DRAFTED:||NSH / 2003 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Right||ROUND:||2nd (49th overall)|
- Tallied 10 points (5g-5a) in his last nine games.
- In 42 games played in 2014, recorded 34 points (14g-20a), three GWGs and a +11 rating.
- He led all d-men in goals (23).
- Tied for third among NHL d-men in points (23g-33a-56pts).
- Led the team and ranked 10th in the NHL in BS (173).
- First on team and ranked in the Top 25 of NHL d-men in hits (169).
- In 2013-14, he was the first player since the NHL started keeping the hits and blocked shots categories annually in 2005-06, to post 20 goals, 150 blocked shots and 150 hits.
- He is one of three d-men to lead their team in scoring and last season (2012-13) became the first Preds d-man to lead the team in points.
- The Preds went 17-1-2 when he scored.
- Ranked fourth in the NHL, and led the team, in average TOI (26:54).
- Served as an Alternate Captain for Canada at the 2014 Olympics, winning Gold while posting six points (3g-3a).
- Titles won: 2014 Olympics, 2010 Olympics, 2007 WC, 2005 WJC, 2003 & 2005 WHL Titles, 2004 Memorial Cup
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
I feel that responsibility, I've felt it for the last two years. We core guys get a lot of minutes, we get a lot of opportunity out there. Our teammates, the organization and fans look to us to be the guys to put the puck in the net and to create momentum out there.