|NUMBER:||7||BIRTHDATE:||January 22, 1985 (AGE 29)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 1"||BIRTHPLACE:||Oakville, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||204||DRAFTED:||TOR / 2003 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||5th (158th overall)|
- Has missed the first six games of this series due to injury (upper body).
- Is looking to make his second appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Dressed in 18 of New York’s 20 playoff contests in 2012, posting one assist while winning 53.5% of his faceoffs (38-of-71).
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON
- Set career highs in assists (21) and points (32).
- His 11 goals were one shy of his career best set with Toronto in 2008-09.
- Ranked fourth on the club in plus/minus (+13).
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
I think Loui Eriksson is a player that can be even better than he was last year. I think we started seeing that at the end of the year, and he could be a replacement for Jarome as a possibility.