|NUMBER:||7||BIRTHDATE:||January 22, 1985 (AGE 29)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 1"||BIRTHPLACE:||Oakville, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||204||DRAFTED:||TOR / 2003 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||5th (158th overall)|
- Has missed the first six games of this series due to injury (upper body).
- Is looking to make his second appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Dressed in 18 of New York’s 20 playoff contests in 2012, posting one assist while winning 53.5% of his faceoffs (38-of-71).
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON
- Set career highs in assists (21) and points (32).
- His 11 goals were one shy of his career best set with Toronto in 2008-09.
- Ranked fourth on the club in plus/minus (+13).
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
Obviously a lot happened in a short period of time. At the end of the day, considering everything I went through, I really felt close to my teammates and I really feel like what we accomplished, I know we didn't win it all. ... I'm really proud of how we got there and what we did once we got there.