|NUMBER:||7||BIRTHDATE:||January 22, 1985 (AGE 29)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 1"||BIRTHPLACE:||Oakville, ON, Canada|
|WEIGHT:||204||DRAFTED:||TOR / 2003 NHL Entry Draft|
|Shoots:||Left||ROUND:||5th (158th overall)|
- Has missed the first six games of this series due to injury (upper body).
- Is looking to make his second appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
- Dressed in 18 of New York’s 20 playoff contests in 2012, posting one assist while winning 53.5% of his faceoffs (38-of-71).
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON
- Set career highs in assists (21) and points (32).
- His 11 goals were one shy of his career best set with Toronto in 2008-09.
- Ranked fourth on the club in plus/minus (+13).
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
This is a big year for us in a lot of ways. You can see Garth and management really trying to find that solution to get us into the playoffs and consistently have that. The pressure is great. You have to enjoy it. It just means there's a great opportunity ahead of you.