- Ranked second among Lightning forwards for hits with 114
- Ranked second (tie-Palat) on the club with two shorthanded goals
- Scored twice, including the overtime winner on Feb. 1 at MTL
- Named a Lightning assistant captain at the beginning of the season
- Ranked sixth on the Lightning for hits (31) in 18 postseason games in 2011
Claimed on waivers by NY Islanders from Boston, October 8, 2008. Claimed on waivers by Tampa Bay from NY Islanders, January 21, 2010. Signed to a PTO (professional tryout) contract by Alaska (ECHL), September 28, 2012.