CAREER NUMBERS AS A JET
* 2 points (1g, 1a) in 39 games
HOME: 19 GP; 0-1-1; +8 LAST 5 GAMES: 0-0-0; -1
ROAD: 20 GP; 1-0-1; -4 LAST 10 GAMES: 0-1-1; +5
* Played his first game as a Winnipeg Jet on Oct. 15/11 at PHO (1-4L)
* Scored his first goal as a Jet on Oct. 27/11 at PHI (9-8W)
* Played in his first game back after 15 games on IR on Dec. 9/11 vs. CAR (4-2W)
* Returned to lineup on Jan. 4/12 at MTL (3-7L) after missing nine games
* Recorded an assist and a plus-4 rating on Mar. 1/12 vs. FLA (7-0W)
ECAC First All-Star Team (2003)
Signed as a free agent by Philadelphia, July 24, 2003. Claimed on waivers by Los Angeles from Philadelphia, October 29, 2009. Signed as a free agent by Tampa Bay, August 25, 2010. Signed as a free agent by Winnipeg, July 4, 2011. Missed majority of 2011-12 due to various injuries and as a healthy reserve. Signed to a PTO (professional tryout) contract by Oklahoma City (AHL), February 3, 2013.
Not only is it a great idea, but if you don't [start using analytics] you're going to fall behind. You have to be on the cutting edge. It was [Arizona Coyotes assistant general manager] Darcy Regier who said, 'If you didn't invent it, you have to be the second- or third-best copier, because if you're fourth or fifth you've got no chance.'
— Detroit Red Wings coach Mike Babcock on his interest in advanced statistical analysis