CAREER NUMBERS AS A JET
* 2 points (1g, 1a) in 39 games
HOME: 19 GP; 0-1-1; +8 LAST 5 GAMES: 0-0-0; -1
ROAD: 20 GP; 1-0-1; -4 LAST 10 GAMES: 0-1-1; +5
* Played his first game as a Winnipeg Jet on Oct. 15/11 at PHO (1-4L)
* Scored his first goal as a Jet on Oct. 27/11 at PHI (9-8W)
* Played in his first game back after 15 games on IR on Dec. 9/11 vs. CAR (4-2W)
* Returned to lineup on Jan. 4/12 at MTL (3-7L) after missing nine games
* Recorded an assist and a plus-4 rating on Mar. 1/12 vs. FLA (7-0W)
ECAC First All-Star Team (2003)
Signed as a free agent by Philadelphia, July 24, 2003. Claimed on waivers by Los Angeles from Philadelphia, October 29, 2009. Signed as a free agent by Tampa Bay, August 25, 2010. Signed as a free agent by Winnipeg, July 4, 2011. Missed majority of 2011-12 due to various injuries and as a healthy reserve. Signed to a PTO (professional tryout) contract by Oklahoma City (AHL), February 3, 2013.
Your team is going to want to recapture the feeling. What they're going to have to figure out is they're going to have to rewrite the story. Because you're going to rewrite the story doesn't mean you want a different end. It's just that you're going to have to learn that there's different challenges to get there, and if you're going to try and tap the same feeling, it ain't going to happen.
— Los Angeles Kings general manager Dean Lombardi on maintaining their success from last season