- Leads the Avalanche with two short-handed goals, a new career high.
- Comeau is the Avs first player with more than one short-handed goal in a season since Gabriel Landeskog (3) in 2012-13.
- Ranks third on the team in hits (136).
- Missed his first game of the season due to the birth of his daughter (Finley) on Jan. 22 vs. St. Louis.
- Scored his first power-play goal of the year, which was also his first game winner, on Dec. 28 at San Jose.
- Tallied his second short-handed goal of the year on Dec. 19 vs. Edmonton.
- Had a season-high seven hits on Nov. 25 vs. Ottawa and matched that on Jan. 6 vs. St. Louis.
- Appeared in his 500th NHL game and recorded his 200th NHL point with a short-handed goal on Nov. 14 at Montreal.
- Is in his first season with the Avalanche, his 10th in the NHL.
- Made his Avalanche debut on Oct. 8 vs. Minnesota.
WHL West First All-Star Team (2006)
Claimed on waivers by Calgary from NY Islanders, November 25, 2011. Traded to Columbus by Calgary for Columbus' 5th round choice (Eric Roy) in 2013 Entry Draft, April 3, 2013. Signed as a free agent by Pittsburgh, July 1, 2014. Signed as a free agent by Colorado, July 1, 2015.