• Served five-game suspension (4/5-4/17)
• Finished first among Sabres forwards in average shorthanded TOI (2:08)
• Skated in his 300th career NHL game at BOS (4/17)
• Tallied his first goal of the season vs. NJD (4/7), his first point since March 7, 2012 vs. CAR and first goal since Feb. 8, 2012 vs. BOS; also credited with seven hits and four shots on goal in the contest
• Registered a season-high five shots on goal and 15:35 TOI vs. CAR (1/25)
I've been getting frustrated lately, and the only thing keeping me sane was the team winning and other people stepping up and scoring. Then you just kind of let it go and realize you can end the series with one shot, that frustration goes away for a brief moment, and that's what happened.
— Montreal forward Max Pacioretty after scoring the series-winner in Game 4 -- his first career playoff goal -- to eliminate the Lightning and send the Canadiens into the second round