|NUMBER:||35||BIRTHDATE:||November 3, 1982 (AGE 31)|
|HEIGHT:||6' 5"||BIRTHPLACE:||Kempele, Finland|
|WEIGHT:||204||DRAFTED:||NSH / 2004 NHL Entry Draft|
|Catches:||Left||ROUND:||8th (258th overall)|
- Will represent Finland at the 2014 IIHF WC.
- Finished the season with 10 wins despite missing 51 games to injury.
- With win on April 10 vs. PHX, passed Vokoun (161) for most wins by a Preds goalie.
- Tallied his second SO of the season on April 10 vs. PHX, stopping all 29 shots, his second of the year and the 32nd of his career, putting him in sole possession of second in the NHL in the category since the start of the 2008-09 season.
- Stopped all 29 shots against on March 23 in CHI to record his first SO of the season.
- Was removed from IR on Feb. 28 prior to being sent to Milwaukee (AHL) on a conditioning assignment. He won both games in Milwaukee, turning away 33 of 35 shots, while posting a 0.99 goals-against average and a .943 save percentage.
- On Oct. 17, 2013, he became just the second netminder in franchise history to play in 300 games for the Preds (Vokoun, 383).
- Titles won: 2004 & 2005 SM-Liiga Championships
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
A piece of scar tissue breaks off, pinches the nerve, and every time you move your leg it's almost like having a root canal in your stomach and groin.