* Played in his 400th career NHL game on Nov. 27 at Philadelphia.
* Has allowed two goals or fewer in 10 of 19 contests.
* Posted his second shutout of the season and 38th of his career on Nov. 14 vs. Winnipeg (20 saves).
* Pekka's 37 career shutouts are tied for the second most since the start of the 2008-09 season (with Jonathan Quick, and are one behind first-place Henrik Lundqvist)
* Named Most Valuable Player at the 2014 World Championship after posting a 6-3 record, 1.88 goals-against average, .928 save percentage and three shutouts to lead Finland to a silver medal despite having only two other NHLers on the roster.
* Titles won: 2004 & 2005 SM-Liiga Championships
NHL Second All-Star Team (2011)
Signed as a free agent by Minsk (KHL), September 25, 2012. Missed majority of 2013-14 due to hip injury at Minnesota, October 22, 2013.
It's cool when you think about how many great American players have played the game and the two players that were at that 18-game point streak and what they've done in their careers. It's pretty cool right now, but it was kind of overshadowed by the loss.
— Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane after breaking the record for longest point streak by an American-born player with a goal and an assist in a 3-2 overtime loss against the Kings