- Has missed the past 10 games with a shoulder injury
- 12:01 average TOI over 45 games this season
- Netted his first multi-point game of the season (2a) on 2/4 vs. FLA
- Scored his first career Lightning goal on 11/19 vs. NJ
- Made his Lightning debut and got first career Lightning point (assist) on 10/7 at CAR
Learn more about the personalities of your favorite NHL players. WATCH NOW ›
It's really exciting. I'm pretty sure that when I play my first game I'm going to be emotional. To be back on the ice playing a game, being in game situations, with all the routines and rituals I do before games and during the game, I feel like I'm going to be emotional. I'm going to be really happy.