- Has missed the past 10 games with a shoulder injury
- 12:01 average TOI over 45 games this season
- Netted his first multi-point game of the season (2a) on 2/4 vs. FLA
- Scored his first career Lightning goal on 11/19 vs. NJ
- Made his Lightning debut and got first career Lightning point (assist) on 10/7 at CAR
I've been getting frustrated lately, and the only thing keeping me sane was the team winning and other people stepping up and scoring. Then you just kind of let it go and realize you can end the series with one shot, that frustration goes away for a brief moment, and that's what happened.