- Has missed the last four games due to injury (head).
- Was placed on IR, Feb. 9 (retroactive to Feb. 4).
- His seven goals this season are just one shy of his career high set in 2010-11 with Chicago and Florida.
- Tied his career high with two goals on Dec. 21 vs. Toronto.
- It was his third career multi-goal game and first in almost exactly five years, Dec. 22, 2010 vs. Nashville as a member of the Blackhawks.
- Scored his first goal as a member of the Avalanche on Oct. 16 at Anaheim.
- Made his Avalanche debut on Oct. 8 vs. Minnesota.
- Attended Colorado's training camp as a PTO before signing a one-year contract just prior to the season on Oct. 6.
- Spent the 2014-15 campaign with the Columbus Blue Jackets, tallying eight points (6g/2a) in 45 games.
Traded to Florida by Chicago with Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan for Michael Frolik and Alexander Salak, February 9, 2011. Signed as a free agent by Rosenborg (Norway), October 11, 2012. Signed as a free agent by Columbus, July 7, 2013. Missed majority of 2013-14 due to upper-body injury at Colorado, December 31, 2013. Signed as a free agent by NY Islanders, July 1, 2014. Claimed on waivers by Columbus from NY Islanders, October 5, 2014.