- Scored a SHG, his first career playoff goal and became the sixth player in franchise history to record a postseason SHG, Apr. 18 vs. DAL
POSTSEASON CAREER VS. DALLAS:
- Marks his first playoff series vs. DAL
- Made his Stanley Cup Playoff debut with Anaheim in 2013
- Recorded an assist with four PIM in seven CQF games vs. DET
2013-14 Regular Season:
- Appeared in his seventh NHL season, his third with Anaheim
- Registered 21-21=42 points with a +13 rating and 26 PIM in 82 games
- Led the team with a career-high SHG (3) and was the lone Anaheim player to appear in all 82 games, extending his Ironman streak to 540 consecutive games
- Became the fifth player in NHL history and first since Doug Jarvis to play 500 straight NHL games from the start of his NHL career, Dec. 31 vs. SJ...made his 509th consecutive appearance on Jan. 18 @ STL, surpassing Murray Murdoch (1926-27 to 1936-37) for sole possession of fourth
CCHA All-Rookie Team (2006)
Traded to Anaheim by Edmonton for Anaheim's 2nd round choice (Marc-Olivier Roy) in 2013 Entry Draft, July 12, 2011. Signed as a free agent by Klagenfurt (Austria), November 17, 2012.
Game 4 can't come fast enough. We're pretty anxious to play them again. They're nothing special. We're a pretty damn good hockey team too. We're not shying away from anything. We're in this series to win the Stanley Cup, and they're in our way to win it.
— Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Jack Johnson said after his team's loss to the Penguins in Game 3 of their Round 1 Stanley Cup Playoffs series